Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all as title really want to get the footwell lights fitted not sure what colour would look good was thinking either blue,or white??
i have a silver

thanks

·
Registered
658 Posts
i have Blue Footwell lights in my silver ST. i also have blue interior roof lights available from halfords for £3.99

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have tried a few colours!!

Doesnt really matter what colour the car is though to be honest!!

I tried blue ones first from team torquesteer and they do look good but dont really go with the rest of the dash at night as its red and white!

I then got amber ones from halfrauds which to be honest look proper
haha

Finally moved onto the White ones from halfrauds which i think look the best out of the 3.

Ill be keeping the blue ones just incase i fancy a change back but also would like to try the red see wat theyre like!!

bulbs from team torquesteer were like £6.99 and halfords cost £3.99 ish

Hope this helps!!!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(stevie g @ 10 Jan 2010, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i have Blue Footwell lights in my silver ST. i also have blue interior roof lights available from halfords for £3.99

thanks for the reply m8 do u have any pics?? also did u put 1 on the boot aswell??

·
Registered
658 Posts
QUOTE(MatST-3 @ 10 Jan 2010, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks for the reply m8 do u have any pics?? also did u put 1 on the boot aswell??

i didn't put 1 in my boot as no one ever see's it open lol. i will take some pics for you tonight when it's dark,or i could meet up with u the next time i'm in cheltenham. as i'm only down the road

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(stevie g @ 10 Jan 2010, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i didn't put 1 in my boot as no one ever see's it open lol. i will take some pics for you tonight when it's dark,or i could meet up with u the next time i'm in cheltenham. as i'm only down the roadyeah that would be good m8 thanksQUOTE(mpbjunior @ 10 Jan 2010, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have tried a few colours!! Doesnt really matter what colour the car is though to be honest!!I tried blue ones first from team torquesteer and they do look good but dont really go with the rest of the dash at night as its red and white!I then got amber ones from halfrauds which to be honest look proper
hahaFinally moved onto the White ones from halfrauds which i think look the best out of the 3.Ill be keeping the blue ones just incase i fancy a change back but also would like to try the red see wat theyre like!!bulbs from team torquesteer were like £6.99 and halfords cost £3.99 ishHope this helps!!!hi m8 thanks for the reply are the halfords 1s led bulbs?

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have some purple (UV) ones that light up your white trainers a treat!
I'll post some pics when I get a chance.....too wet to be taking pics this week!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts