Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have bought a scangauge now where i put is just above me stereo, but was just wondering where abouts people have placed theres so if you could post up your pics please cheers bobby

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
I have stuck mine above the rearview as it cant be seen there because I have a sunstrip so is best out of sight

Also it doesn't require me to take my eyes off the road to read the display

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice one fellas chris i was wondering what it would look like there nice one, paul you will have to show me yours next time i see you mate and for those dirty minded people there
lol

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
havent got a pic mate but mines velcoed to the roof in the top righthand corner next to the A piller easier to read there as its not far from eye view just have to pull off the door seal and run the cable up

·
Registered
135 Posts
afraid no pic but mine is held on with velcro to the top of my mirror the cable is then been placed underneath the roof lining and door seal. The cable is the exact length and you can't see it from the outside!

Also doesn't look out of place there and easy to see!
Hope this helps

·
Registered
327 Posts
QUOTE(richie2912 @ 20 Jan 2010, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>afraid no pic but mine is held on with velcro to the top of my mirror the cable is then been placed underneath the roof lining and door seal. The cable is the exact length and you can't see it from the outside!

Also doesn't look out of place there and easy to see!
Hope this helps

can you show pics mate?

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
They give you quite a lot of info from your ecu like rpm, speed, bhp and loads more I dont understand but the main reason I got mine is because it read and clears fault codes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts