Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Im Dan from Cardiff. Joined this website after having had one of the single best days ever! Went out for a drive earlier in the Civic 1.6 Sport, ended up pulling into the Ford dealership. Had a chat with a salesman I knew, and next thing I know....I've just put a deposit down on a 58 Plate Performance Blue ST-3!!!
loves it! Best impulse buy ever

Should be here first week of Jan (stupid snow and some other stupid holiday called Christmas or something I believe) so cant wait!

Test drove one a while back with a Mountune Kit on it, so getting that fitted as well before I pick it up
has parking sensors and bluetooth as extras.

As soon as I can get a pic, I will put it up.

Hope to hear from you all soon, and share some tips!

Dan

·
Administrator
2,254 Posts
Hi Dan &

Keep a look out in our Region for any of our local meets, soon as you a full paid up member for the grande total of £10 you can benefit from the group buys some good deals local too !!!

I am also the S Wales Rep too, hope to see you at a meet soon, good luck and have fun when you pick it up ... you wont regret it !!!

P.S Best colour also

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes people
it seems so far away to collection date! Just hope nothing goes wrong.

Looking to get some other comforts put on the car but struggling to find out what can or cant be fitted after production? Havent upgraded my account yet so cant see a lot of things

Amanda I will be at a meet once I'm all sorted with the car and used to it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Dan and welcome to the club. Me and the hubby went out shopping about 3-4 weeks ago (not for a car) and ended putting a deposit down on an ST(for me). I suggested the deposit be my christmas pressie as I'd wanted a Focus ST for about 3 years and my hubby agreed, lucky me!! Only trouble is it had been sitting in my drive for over a week due to the snow (not the best time of year to get rid of my jeep) being so bad but I took it out for a wee spin today to make me feel better. I only had to wait 2 days to pick mine up as it was ready to go so I didn't have to wait too long unlike yourself. It will be worth the wait!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts