Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all.

I hope you don't mind that i've signed up and put this thread on the forum, but i wanted to invite you all to the welshford multimeet at Barry Island on the 21st Feb.

So far we've got fk-oc, ukfn, fiestastoc and fordsport coming along and want to invite as many ford enthusiasts as possible. It'll start at 12 noon and i'm hoping for some Welsh sun to come along too

Hope to see you there

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Hi Alex Boy,your date clashes with the G.A.T run.....
......otherwise I would of come.
Keep us informed of any more meets and I'll be there.

·
Administrator
2,254 Posts
Hia ... such a shame there a clash of dates ....

Keep your eye on this thread :-

Click here I try to add all meets /shows so as they easy to find ....

Let me know as and when you have any more meets and i will add to that diary.

Thanks for inviting us ... you may get a few that arent going to the Taunton (GAT) meet joining you.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Hi Alex,
Again, thanks for the invite but it clashes with the G.A.T. Memorial rally that most of us will be attending in Taunton. Also it is the same date as the Gwendraeth Motor Club annual rally at Pembrey Race Circuit.

I'd be well up for it otherwise.

Hope to see you at the next one.

BeST regards,

Ian.

P.s. Maybe you could post up some photo's afterwards so we can all see what we missed out on?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey

flower will definately get some pics up for you guys and any future meets post them up. Ford meets can be a bit thin on the ground in wales so trying to get a big one every few months.

will also see if anyone wants to come to the rollingroad day

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
What time are you knocking off on Sunday Alex? I see you start at 12. I'll be on the GAT run so might pop by on the way back. (Don't tell the wife).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol ill be there till the end, which i guess will be when ppl start leavin 2bh. my number is 07816937834 if anyone wants to text me to see if ppl are still there

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry i've neglected this. here's a few picks i got from the meet but didnt catch everyone there

Next time ill be organising it with the fordsport guys ( and any1 else who wants to help) to get a bigger meet. the snow didnt help mind lol

we're having our monthly meet down ogmore on the 28th if any1 fancies a day out. BBQ and sun is the plan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts