Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Founder (retired)
2,057 Posts
Hi all,

FocusSTOC.com has been upgraded to the latest software version, which provides us with new and improved features, along with crucial security updates.

Rather than talk all about the new features, I'll let you have a look round, you'll soon spot them, in due course we will probably go into detail about some of the new features.

The Handbook System is currently offline for Club Members. The topic hover preview is due very soon, I'm just waiting for a last minute bug to be fixed.

This new look is here to stay, if you wish to leave feedback, all the team would ask is please make it constructive, and embrace the change

You may find some bugs or errors, please let us know in the Error & Bugs Forum.

Regards

FocusSTOC.com Admin and Staff Team

·
Mr Mardypants
955 Posts
Sorry guys I know you asked fro positive remarks but it doesn't work for me too in your face IMHO been here 5 mins and getting a headache already.

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Looks good - well done to everyone involved with the changes

I'm glad the new look is here to stay, I don't think I could cope if the forum was gone for that long again

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
Looking good guys . Will take a couple of days to get used to , but it will soon come to me !!

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Looks great and thank god it's back
. I've been annoying the Fiesta site and keeping an eye on the RS site so i'm now upto speed with the new layout

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
sites looking so much better now ,but runing realy slow at my end ,any reason for this please guys

sites looking so much better now ,but runing realy slow at my end ,any reason for this please guys

1 - 20 of 70 Posts