Ford Focus ST Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new on here just sold my honda civic type r and looking to replace with either focus st or astra vxr so if anyone is selling a focus st 2 or st3 let me no please ..... Preferably 57 onwards less than 35,000 thank you

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
VXR and ST are both completely different drives.

In standard form I love how the VXR delivers its power. The ST seems lazy in comparison.

Saying that. I love my stage 2 ST

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Get the st I was debating between these 2 when I was getting a new car I drove both back to back, st 1st then the vxr and after 5 minuites in the vxr I was decided, st's such a nicer car to drive, hope this helps.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I agree with above posts. My vxr was alot more snappy under the foot. Also the ride was alot harder. The ST is alot more relaxed and progressive. Also a much better ride comfort.

Ny opinion is mainly based on the service I got from several VX dealerships, even VX direct.

Defo good to drive both though, as already stated both totaly different cars.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the posts yes I've driven both cars like the feel of them both..... Much better than my civic type r, it just seems wrong time of year to find one for sale unless I want my pants pulling down at the dealers

·
Registered
904 Posts
Mine is for sale, 2010 ST-2, 23k miles. Frozen White with black wheels. Serviced and taxed. No mot due until July. Mint condition. £12.5k.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.