Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

My Sony Ericsson C902 is guffed (continually cuts out, freeze's and gets a
reception regardless of location). Anyway sent them an email regards it and they said they'd send me out a pre paid envelope to send the phone back to them to be fixed but wouldn't send me a replacement phone while mine is away!!

knowing them it'll take 3 weeks to fix and during that time I've to do without a phone!

Anyone else had this crappy service from them? My contracts up on 9th June 2010 but they have over charged me every month for the last 4 months and I'm getting sick of them.

Can I cancel my contract early and get rid of these idiots??

Rant over

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I used to be on vodafone but had to change providers as was breaking out of contract and they (obviously) wouldn't give me a new handset for starting a new contract with them as was already with them to begin with.
Never had any problems with them regarding service, charges or reception :/

But then again I seem to only run into
fraud dealers my experience is normally the opposite of everyone else

·
Registered
474 Posts
i'm with vodaphone. I have a SE C905, had nothing but trouble with it. I havnt had a replacement phone at all, cos i dont have insurance on it, have you??? . Mines been in 4 times for repair, which 3 of the times they could fix it and i ended up with a new 1.

But all phone providers are pretty
, vodaphone have much better service than O2 (IMO)

·
Super Moderator
Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line Tech 230
8,086 Posts
I am not with Vodafone , but i had C902 that went wrong after 3 weeks , when i sent it back i got a door step replacement ie.swapped at my house , and guess what , that was a brand new phone , not a refurb and it did not work straight out of the box
. 2 more replacements later i swapped back to a Nokia .

O2 were very good about it and after talking to others that had the same phone there seems to have been a lot of problems with them . Since this happened O2 have changed their policy and you no longer get a replacement , your phone gets repaired and god knows how long that takes !!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts