Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Alrite all.

Following the excellent work carriered out by Boss Dog on MATTOCK's ST http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/topic/124359-my-new-mod-by-b0ss-dog-wwwbossdogcouk/.

A few people myself, bfst24 and Adam.H.ST want to have our roof wrapped and I have spoken with the owner and arranged a STOC Discount. He has agreed to do our 3 cars together on the same day at the below prices. If you require any of the services as per below please call Luca on 01306 88 00 60.

Luca has agreed the following prices, Roof £100 normally £150 and Spoiler £40 normally £45. Boss Dog use 3m materials.

Roof £100
Spoiler £40 (will need to be removed prior to wrapping)
Wing Mirrors £30-£40 depending on pre facelift of face lift.

http://www.bossdog.co.uk/en/gallery

**If you're interested in this awesome price please contact Luca and mention myself, Mattock and STOC to get the dsicount**

Cheers Byron.

Imm looks awesome

Well known

I liked the stripe

Bossdog work van looks awesome

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Myself, Bfst24 and Adam.H.ST all booked in for our Roof's to be done on the 26th. Im also having my mirrors wrapped too, maybe even the spoiler.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Myself, Bfst24 and Adam.H.ST all booked in for our Roof's to be done on the 26th. Im also having my mirrors wrapped too, maybe even the spoiler.
Great price ! Would have liked to have had my roof and mirrors wrapped black but its over a 300 mile round trip for me

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
How long they going to keep this open all my cash is going towards the DS bits at the moment so won't be till next month before I can get down there.

Just want my bonnet done carbon

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I phoned them after I saw this thread, they are going to wrap my diffuser im getting off RSparts.... £50 Very happy with that

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How long they going to keep this open all my cash is going towards the DS bits at the moment so won't be till next month before I can get down there.

Just want my bonnet done carbon
I would have thought for the short term at least. If they get repeat business Im sure they be happy to get doing stoc great discounts.

Next few months should be all good.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
hmmmmmmm i wonder how a PB looks with black roof and spoiler
Well on the 26th I'll post some pics.

But now after seeing burgers car with Matt black strips,I'm might get some Matt black stripes instead.?
Really not sure now
Also want my home made diffused wrapped.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well on the 26th I'll post some pics.

But now after seeing burgers car with Matt black strips,I'm might get some Matt black stripes instead.?
Really not sure now
Also want my home made diffused wrapped.
Let me know what your having done we need to let them know

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Ok def the roof gloss black
Still not sure on the spoiler.
Maybe just the centre part,and leave the ends body colour

1 - 20 of 91 Posts