Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Vibra-technics Fitted!!

3K views 74 replies 20 participants last post by  DaveCHCI 
#1 ·
As the title suggests got my Vibra-Technics Torque Mount fitted today along with 4 new Verds. All i can say is that when i read some of the threads on here i thought people were maybe over exagerating or it was maybe in there heads a wee bit, i only got it to stop the gear change clunk personally.

But boy was i wrong the car feels totally planted now, it feels quicker, gear changes are smoother and also the clunk has completely gone when changing gears at low speed. Great piece of kit would highly reccomend it, thumbs up to the verds as well heard that they take about a 1000 miles or so to bed in but i'm impressed way them already.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(GHST @ 31 Jan 2010, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds like the vibratechnics is a worthwhile mod then think ill have to order me one of these
The vreds are great tyres and get better when scrubbed in

think its probably the best bang for your buck, it was pratically next day delivery if you phone Vibra-Technics directly

Discussion starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(STMartin @ 1 Feb 2010, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How long did it take you / the garage to fit mate?

Might get mine fitted this afternoon if i have enough time

took about 25 minutes or something wasn't a big job, think you just take the battery out and you can do it from there a think don't quote me on it but, might be a How To Guide on here. Ma mate done it for me

Discussion starter · #20 ·
the vibrations that every1 talks about aren't bad at all in my car only a slight vibration when the cars not moving, think a might be lucky tho a don't get any rattles at all, fingers crossed

Discussion starter · #21 ·
the vibrations that every1 talks about aren't bad at all in my car only a slight vibration when the cars not moving, think a might be lucky tho a don't get any rattles at all, fingers crossed

Discussion starter · #26 ·
QUOTE(Simo @ 7 Feb 2010, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Only after two new front tyres though. Excuse to have it done at the same time?

Also, Insurance won't go up but do you have to declare stuff like this and other bushes? I think I will do anyway

not sure if it would affect your insurance a got ma mount in black rather than blue or red so that it didn't look like a mod

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.