Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got myself over to Doncaster earlier in the week for M-vents from Nick Wiley, decided to take the plunge after studying his Facebook group to see if I like them or not and I'm glad I went ahead. Now they're in I think they might just be my favourite mod to date. Prob not everyone's cuppa but when they're colour coded to the bonnet I think they look great.

It's also a pleasure to watch Nick work, there's not many people I would let take a jig saw to my bonnet but he's a top bloke and he has such attention to detail you can tell he has it down to a fine art. My only gripe is why he has to use bright yellow tape for the drive home, the looks I got!

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Got myself over to Doncaster earlier in the week for M-vents from Nick Wiley, decided to take the plunge after studying his Facebook group to see if I like them or not and I'm glad I went ahead. Now they're in I think they might just be my favourite mod to date. Prob not everyone's cuppa but when they're colour coded to the bonnet I think they look great.

It's also a pleasure to watch Nick work, there's not many people I would let take a jig saw to my bonnet but he's a top bloke and he has such attention to detail you can tell he has it down to a fine art. My only gripe is why he has to use bright yellow tape for the drive home, the looks I got!
You've got me tempted now as Nick is only just up the road from me in Donny! Has he got any contact details other than facebook as I am not on that?

Plus where did you get your fog light bezels from as I have looked far & wide for those? The only place I had seen was the company in Poland or wherever they are that are a nightmare to get hold of!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You've got me tempted now as Nick is only just up the road from me in Donny! Has he got any contact details other than facebook as I am not on that?

Plus where did you get your fog light bezels from as I have looked far & wide for those? The only place I had seen was the company in Poland or wherever they are that are a nightmare to get hold of!
I went through Facebook messenger to book in but I have a number from the invoice so I'll PM it to you.
The fog bezels are the ss tuning ones which are the ones from Poland. I picked them up from a member on here when they changed their bumper but from what I hear ss tuning are a real pain to deal with.

·
Registered
MK3.5 Stealth Grey ST
149 Posts
Hi bud keep your eye on eBay there's a few sets of those fog bezels come up quite recently, I agree with Nick though pal I'm seriously considering those vents as they look tasty 👍

·
Registered
65 eSTate in Frozen white
67 Posts
I really like the look of the m-vents, especially body coloured. I've been toying with the idea of fitting some vents on mine's and the only ones I could think that were subtle enough were Saph Cossie. This is a much better option. What are they from?

It's a pity he's as far away as Doncaster otherwise I'd be booked in ASAP

·
Registered
812 Posts
I really like the look of the m-vents, especially body coloured. I've been toyng with the idea of fitting some vents on mine's and the only ones I could think that were subtle enough were Saph Cossie. This is a much better option. What are they from?

Book a day when he's on tour, otherwise his unit is a mile off junction 6 of the M18

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
I really like the look of the m-vents, especially body coloured. I've been toying with the idea of fitting some vents on mine's and the only ones I could think that were subtle enough were Saph Cossie. This is a much better option. What are they from?

It was Sapphie Cossie vents I had on the old ST500 but they are even harder - and more expensive - to source! They did look nice though being flush & not stuck one. I was lucky & swapped the bonnet with a member on here who wanted a standard bonnet as with them being recessed & flush they are a lot more involved needing more install work than just cutting the bonnet & sticking them on! Plus not sure how they would look being rounded on the more angular Mk3 though?

Tire Plant Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
65 eSTate in Frozen white
67 Posts
It was Sapphie Cossie vents I had on the old ST500 but they are even harder - and more expensive - to source! They did look nice though being flush & not stuck one. I was lucky & swapped the bonnet with a member on here who wanted a standard bonnet as with them being recessed & flush they are a lot more involved needing more install work than just cutting the bonnet & sticking them on! Plus not sure how they would look being rounded on the more angular Mk3 though?

View attachment 903334
The Saph Cossie ones look brilliant on a mk2. I think you're right about the mk3 having too many angles and sharp lines for them to look like they belong.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.