Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm from Irvine and he's from Cumnock so you'll probably not see it in Irvine.. he was just down picking me up!
Canny beat the sound of twin 40s lol, flat out everywhere

Think its locked because i mentioned about racing and that guy has quoted mine. As racing is forbidden on here although I never stated where, it could be a race track lol.
Sounds good man il need to keep my eyes open for the nova
Two Nova's at Ayr shore, the red one I was in.

· Registered
1,481 Posts
I'm from Irvine and he's from Cumnock so you'll probably not see it in Irvine.. he was just down picking me up!
Canny beat the sound of twin 40s lol, flat out everywhere

That message was to you, forgot to quote

Two Nova's at Ayr shore, the red one I was in.
I do work in ayr so mabye see him about there if hes in town lol. Looks like a nippy wee motor nice one

· Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I do work in ayr so mabye see him about there if hes in town lol. Looks like a nippy wee motor nice one
Theres a thing on at Ayr Shore tomorrow night, there trying to bring it back to the good old days which is impossable but it looks like a good night, he says he might be there and my mum and dad will be there with both his and hers st's

· Registered
1,481 Posts
Theres a thing on at Ayr Shore tomorrow night, there trying to bring it back to the good old days which is impossable but it looks like a good night, he says he might be there and my mum and dad will be there with both his and hers st's
Aye I seen that through cruise irvine, i woulda defo been there cause my mate just got a cooper JCW and we ned a cruise but my alloys are in a state and are going in to get refurbed monday so no wanting to come in a heapa
ha.

· Registered
108 Posts
Ah brings back memorys that, I used to have a right old dog of a Mk1 Nova (from the outside), was battered and chocolate brown but had twin 40s and highlift cams in it along with a four branch manifold and all ported and polished, went like absolute stink and was a complete sleeper...............

.......Finished upside down in a hedge in the end

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.