Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
****************************************Update**********************************

NOW CLOSED PAYMENTS SENT OFF, WILL UPDATE MEETING POINT WITHIN NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS

Meeting Point

37 Oxford Road, Uxbridge UB9 4DA

Will meet up here normally in the carpark opposite as Mcdonalds is closed. gates for the show open at 730 and the meeting point is about 5 minute drive if that. So meeting time between 0700 and 0730 latest.

Any problems post here or PM ill send my mobiel number out closer to the time incase of problems on the day.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=mcdonalds&sll=51.553053,-0.486703&sspn=0.005397,0.016512&ie=UTF8&split=1&rq=1&ev=zo&radius=0.43&hq=mcdonalds&hnear=&ll=51.553053,-0.486703&spn=0.005397,0.016512&z=17

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T
So far:

STOC:

Mick.m (paid)
Myself (paid)
Bwonn(paid)
ben302(paid)
tony66(paid)
Philjb(paid)
GKandR4ch(Paid)

FFOC:

Paid
Olu Obasa
Adam Smith
Mark Vickers
Scott Pope
Ruth Kendall
Andrew Sartorius
Adam Harris
paul armstrong-smith
Simon Hughes
Mathew Miller
Jason Beer
Charlie Wilder
Steve Powley
Ross Vasco

·
Registered
1 Posts
****************************************Update**********************************

yes please

The show is on Sunday 18th July starts at 1000 finishes at 1700, theirs £5 admission charge that goes to charity. Going to try to organize a raffle and hopefully a few trophy's for best car as decided via public vote, try and have a BBQ as well will keep you guys up to date as it gets closer.

http://www.uxbridge-autoshow.com/

I have been with the FFOC in previous years and it has been really good all proceeds go to charity which is nice.

Now talking to the people who organise this for FFOC and suggested possible a joint stand between FFOC and FocusSTOC.

I dont want his to turn into an argument please just people who are intrested in going and talking about cars having a good day out and enjoying themselves.

theres lots of different cars from 1930s fire engines up to Ferrari's and companies there TOTD, caraudiosecurity etc.

I know this is along way off still but just so that we could possible start organizing and arranging this.

Theres a fun fair for the kids food and drink avaliable and we normally have a BBQ at the club Gazebo.

any possible ideas as well accepted.

Link for previous years is below.

http://www.uxbridge-autoshow.com/

Adam

So far:

STOC:
Streetsleeper
Nige
mcintoish
Lawwast + scott
kevin (weather permitting)
philjb
Tony66
Stmicheal(maybe)
STMM
GKandR4CH

FFOC:

Scott
Badsi
Olu(definitely) :wink:
FastFocus
Steve-UK
focusmatt
egg
Chucky
Focustard

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.