Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nzbmatrix is no more
. Apparently Newzbin2 went same way a few weeks ago.

Anyone have spare invites for private search sites like dognzb?

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
I'm gutted that NZBMatrix has gone, I liked the way they categorised everything and no other NZB indexer does. There are other indexers still going, like NZBIndex.nl.

I use Newsleechersoftware which used to have an annual subscription, including an option for a 'Supersearch' feature that allows you to search across all newsgroups. It seems they've got rid of that though in favour of a monthly subscription which I'm guessing I'll have to switch to when my current subscription expires. The monthly subscription is $4, including Supersearch.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eek. Thats a hideous site. Got Nzbs.in at moment which seem to categorise and has API (needed for sickbear /xbmc integration) but not convinced it holds a torch to nzbmatrix.

Also finding the content itself seem to be lacking with 80% failing in sabnzb now. Not looking good for newsgroups

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
It's the most rated indexing site at the moment. I have noticed that a lot of the content indexed is unavailable, so this could indeed be the beginning of the end. Was bound to happen eventually I suppose.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Gutted that nzbmatrix has gone and nothing else seems to be anywhere near as good so I have now cancelled my giganews subscription whilst I see how things pan out in the future.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have now had to sign up with the devil (sky) again so that i dont miss out on all my favourite shows

It does help though that i had an offer from them only last week for 75% off for 12 months meaning that i now have the complete package for £13.87 and with the first 2 months free

1 - 20 of 23 Posts