Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ford decided to change the looks of the black xenon headlights, making them more sporty and
people like me off !

they actually look way better then mine

·
Registered
257 Posts
I really don't think there is anything IMO because I've done the same searched the web and nuffin is cumin up. The only change I can see is with the fiesta

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
I hope not
There's already talk about redesigning the front bumper so they can mount the relevant sensors for active cruise control and active park assist, so a facelift is definitely on the drawing board. Wouldn't be surprised if they launch it with Sync Touch when it becomes available.

·
Registered
118 Posts
these are the new ones

and these are mine

as you can see on Pic 1 the glass ord has a little 'cap' on top of it. mine have not...

it might not be that big of a deal to others but i can assure they look more sporty irl then mine.

also mine keep fogging up all the time, maybe the new ones don't.

I already asked for a replace unit from the new ones

I saw this 2 days ago at the dealer, no one else there noticed it

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
Will have to go and compare now, and find out which ones they have ordered for me, do prefer the new ones now, thanks for the pics frank

·
Registered
535 Posts
these are the new ones

and these are mine

as you can see on Pic 1 the glass ord has a little 'cap' on top of it. mine have not...

it might not be that big of a deal to others but i can assure they look more sporty irl then mine.

also mine keep fogging up all the time, maybe the new ones don't.

I already asked for a replace unit from the new ones

I saw this 2 days ago at the dealer, no one else there noticed it
Iam still waiting for my car which was built on the 22nd of November so I wonder if my will have these lights should be getting it next week so put some pics on.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Frank_ST250 maybe you are not based in the UK and have LHD car. In this case to avoid confusion for RHD owners try adding a location to your profile.

As has already been established the HID lights on LHD and RHD are not currently of the same appearance. Anyway I think you are right that the the LHD light looks better with an eyelid.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts