Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Alrite all.

Some of you know the last service there they smashed the front splitter off and prior service to that they scratched the front bumper. So the car is booked in with frauds tomorrow for new front bumper, version 2 rs parts front splitter and new oil filter housing. Hopefully rs plugs too.

http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/topic/121636-usual-bad-day-in-the-st/

I'll be there from 8 and Colin (Colinod) & Andy (ST-666) are gonna pop down if anyone fancys a little get together feel free to pop by. Everyone's more than welcome.

Cheers Byron

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New bumper came out really well very good colour match despite them not having the car when painted. New rs parts front spliter looks awesome too thanks to Nick and peace of mind from new oil filter housing thanks to Les.

Few pics

·
Registered
528 Posts
Looks a little low, any difficulty with practicality and every day life or is this a weekend/track machine?

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers Geoff
Looks a little low, any difficulty with practicality and every day life or is this a weekend/track machine?
Daily mate, now issues what so ever with the version 2 spliter. The version one used to catch on speedhumps and dips in the road but this one is just ace.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Cheers Nick thanks to you mate. Cant wait to get the wing badges on mate.
No probs mate.
I shall be spraying the top coats on this batch of wing vents today. They will need the paint to harden for a week before I can ship them. But we are gettin there lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts