Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
176 Posts
I know wrong section, posted for maximum viewing so as many people can save as possible.

Discount codes:

20% off premium tyres at Kwik-Fit when you buy 4 (BFKF20) , 10% (BFKF10) when you buy 2.

If anyone has any better black friday deals for tyres please tell me before I purchase these PS4s from here.....

Also 8% cash back at Quidco...... (getting you £41 so total cost for four 235/35/19 Pilot Sport 4S including fitting = £471, bargain)

· Registered
120 Posts
Kwik Fit is really expensive, I had to get an emergency Goodyear 18" after hitting a pot hole, and they charged me £195! for one. My local STS Centre in Tunbridge Wells, is £130 fitted for the same tyre. Also Kwik Fit wanted £99 to do the tracking STS is £25

My advice is to shop around if you can.

· Registered
469 Posts
Wouldn't touch Kwikfit with a barge pole. Seem to still just be interested in ripping off the average Joe who go's in not knowing any better, too much choice now to need to use that mob. "Pop in for your 'free' winter health check" Aye right...........

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had a pair of PS4S fitted a few weeks ago and Kwik Fit came in cheapest at £285.

On this occasion, they did a good installation and no mention of any extra services.
Ditto, usually I wouldn't use Kwik Fit but with the discount they were offering it was a no-brainer, couldn't get cheaper anywhere and I'd been holding out for as long as I could to get tyres. Didn't push any extra services on me and all 4 were done within an hour. Decent service, oh and they didn't damage the inferior metal type TPMS I've got which is still working now

· Registered
120 Posts
Ditto, usually I wouldn't use Kwik Fit but with the discount they were offering it was a no-brainer, couldn't get cheaper anywhere and I'd been holding out for as long as I could to get tyres. Didn't push any extra services on me and all 4 were done within an hour. Decent service, oh and they didn't damage the inferior metal type TPMS I've got which is still working now
Think we are lucky in Tunbridge Wells having STS.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.