Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen in fast ford the blue st. What I want to know is how do I get my ultra screen to have the same info as the one in the pic? Do you send out the theme for it?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've seen in fast ford the blue st. What I want to know is how do I get my ultra screen to have the same info as the one in the pic? Do you send out the theme for it?
Its a new skin thats what dreamscience have called it you need to send it to them to gt it done at a cost of course i cant remembr the price i;ve had it done to mine and its a lot better than the old screan. And it comes all set up so you dont have to do any thing to it

·
Dreamscience Flash
2,446 Posts
Hi Scortpower,

We have a new skin avaliable for the Ultra. It included new Parameters for the Logging function and also it has a new colour scheme.

We can upgrade it for you But you will have to send the handset in to us. This will cost £10, this is purely to cover the return postage.

If you want to send the handset into us, i would say leave it a week or so. We have a huge back log of orders and workshop work after the Xmas period!

All the best

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Scortpower,

We have a new skin avaliable for the Ultra. It included new Parameters for the Logging function and also it has a new colour scheme.

We can upgrade it for you But you will have to send the handset in to us. This will cost £10, this is purely to cover the return postage.

If you want to send the handset into us, i would say leave it a week or so. We have a huge back log of orders and workshop work after the Xmas period!

All the best

[email protected]
Excellent will certainly do that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts