Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(hjcrichard @ 14 Feb 2010, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You joke, I love my BBQ's and my favourite recipe is duck in plum sauce.
no bbq for these ladys theyve been named and hopefully buy midd spring ill have a male friend for them
then babys

·
Registered
79 Posts
They look great. Do you have a pond for them? I have a couple of chickens and, when I move house later this year, was thinking of getting a couple more, but I do like the idea of getting a couple of ducks.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[quote name='JoeNobody' date='15 Feb 2010, 09:19 AM' post='661518']
They look great. Do you have a pond for them? I have a couple of chickens and, when I move house later this year, was thinking of getting a couple more, but I do like the idea of getting a couple of ducks.
[/quote
They are land ducks cherry valley so no need for a pond but ive got them 2 sand pits and filled them with water and they love it
. There very friendly breed and will soon be eatting for the kids hand great fun to watch and easy to keep. Egg wise 200/300 per duck per year so omlettes all round
, hope this helps

·
Registered
79 Posts
QUOTE(largey @ 15 Feb 2010, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>They are land ducks cherry valley so no need for a pond but ive got them 2 sand pits and filled them with water and they love it
. There very friendly breed and will soon be eatting for the kids hand great fun to watch and easy to keep. Egg wise 200/300 per duck per year so omlettes all round
, hope this helpsThanks, very helpful. Will be suggesting this to the wife

Not sure about all the eggs though - we're already getting about 600/year from the two chickens...

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(JoeNobody @ 16 Feb 2010, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks, very helpful. Will be suggesting this to the wife

Not sure about all the eggs though - we're already getting about 600/year from the two chickens...

No probs matey if i can help anymore just let me no

1 - 20 of 21 Posts