Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any joy buying touch up paint?

I bought a miniscule pot off eBay but the colour match is dreadful - the bloke was adamant Ford dont sell it.

Thanks, Andrew

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Bought mine from ford dealers mate !!!

Colour match not 100% but good enough to coat the dreaded stone chips...

·
Premium Member
Graham - mk2 stage 3
5,193 Posts
When I got my EO ST I wanted to get a touch-up. Dealer showed me the computer - not available! I think RIK was lucky to find a dealer who stocks a non-Ford product.

There are threads on here about getting it mixed at Halfords, but I got mine at Team Torqusteer. Not a brilliant match but does cover the chips. Depends on the curve of the body where you use it how much it shows or not.

One good thing about the Torqusteer product is that you get 40ml pots, not the more usual 20ml.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry - should have said I need EO with TonyST hasn't got. The chap has promised to send me another pot, but if that doesn't match I'll try Malechy's bloke (once I've brushed up my rusty German!)
Germans dont normally sell rubbish.

Thanks for advice so far.

·
Registered
59 Posts
QUOTE(Mutley00 @ 28 Dec 2009, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry - should have said I need EO with TonyST hasn't got. The chap has promised to send me another pot, but if that doesn't match I'll try Malechy's bloke (once I've brushed up my rusty German!)
Germans dont normally sell rubbish.

Thanks for advice so far.

I nipped down to Ford today and got my Panther Black straight off the shelf.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts