Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of stone chips already on my tangerine scream ST. I am being told from the dealer that the touch up paint I ordered is on back order from Ford and they have no idea when it will be in stock. Anyone know where else to get this from or tips to keep the chipped areas from rusting when waiting for the paint?

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
I have several on the front of mine as well. I'm going to get some Chip-Ex when the weather starts getting warmer and drier. It's better than normal touch up paint - it won't wash off for starters!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
The dealer I bought the car from has had one on back order for me but its taking ages so tried another dealer and they didnt have any price or code etc. he's phoning me back. Lol touch wood, no stone chips etc but like to have one handy just incase

·
Premium Member
Graham - mk2 stage 3
5,228 Posts
Interesting that they say it is on order. Ford don't do a touch-in for Electric Orange. Have they had a change of heart and are doing one for TS, does the dealer genuinely think that there will be a touch in avalable soon or are they just lying?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts