Ford Focus ST Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
QUOTE(vicarofsheff @ 20 Nov 2009, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>These banners where mainly bought for the following reason.

If all the clubs banners are down south or somewhere else in the country and there is a meet in any off the Yorkshire or east midlands we can get a banner to it.

That way it looks like we are a properly organised car club.

These where only purchased to try to promote our club and if they are going to cause any friction if the majority of the members don't appreciate them I will have great fun in burning them now worries.

Dazz and I have also bought some stands to go with the banners.

These have been bought out off our own funds.

I will probably regreat writing this but there you go.

YOU ARE BOTH DOING A GREAT JOB
BUT SURELY THE CLUB SHOULD PAY FOR THE BANNERS ETC ????????? AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU GIVE UP YOUR FREE TIME AS DO ALL THE REP ADMIN AND OTHER STAFF COME ON SCOTT DIG DEEP ITS FOR THE CLUB NOT FOR PERSONAL USE

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Vicar.

These banners look mega, am not from your region and all i can say is that your doing the club a great service by getting them made, Your doing the club as a whole very proud. If anyones nose is put out by that then they should stop
and put there money where there mouth is and buy there own... (Thats just my humble opinion)

·
Registered
228 Posts
QUOTE(largey @ 20 Nov 2009, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>YOU ARE BOTH DOING A GREAT JOB
BUT SURELY THE CLUB SHOULD PAY FOR THE BANNERS ETC ????????? AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU GIVE UP YOUR FREE TIME AS DO ALL THE REP ADMIN AND OTHER STAFF COME ON SCOTT DIG DEEP ITS FOR THE CLUB NOT FOR PERSONAL USE

+1 Surely the Club should pay for these ?

·
Registered
234 Posts
QUOTE(goonturbo @ 20 Nov 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Vicar.

These banners look mega, am not from your region and all i can say is that your doing the club a great service by getting them made, Your doing the club as a whole very proud. If anyones nose is put out by that then they should stop
and put there money where there mouth is and buy there own... (Thats just my humble opinion)

you might want to use a spell checker mate !!!

but seriously, I'm on the fence with this one, in one hand I think it's a really good idea that Vicar has come up with and he has bought this banner from his own money remember. It's exactly what we need to display at shows to promote the club. But, on the other hand, he is the rep for the North East, Yorkshire and the Humber, so should it not have read the full title? At future shows do we now split up into regions?

Simon

·
Registered
476 Posts
Cracking banners lads I have to say
and I would totally agree with Largey's post
but... what's the problem with John asking what about the north east which is well represented and after all, we're all part of the same club/wider region and together help to make the club what it is.

Totally appreciate both vicars and Dazz's point about paying for these out of their own pockets and coming up with a crackin idea... but surely as part of the bigger picture, Scott/Focus ST OC should ensure this would be repaid to you lads and another banner be made/paid for representing the North East Members also? There are enough members in the club I'm sure to fund this...

just an opinion so please don't shoot me down
make love not war

Stu

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.