Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
1,285 Posts
I loved the way Hammond woke up in the Ferrari and had a CD stuck to his face!! Don't know why but I LOL'd at that!!

Not the best episode, but the cars were stunning and the backdrop was beautiful. It was still entertaining and I am sure it will continue to be so

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
QUOTE(Mark83 @ 16 Nov 2009, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's getting so staged now it's not actually funny. I watched it on the ferry and not a single person laughed at the Dacia Sandero/lorry incident.

It's great when it's not staged, so I don't know why they think they have to have all these faked moments.

e.g. sleeping in the cars overnight? Really? Funny how none of the cars steamed up on the inside...

They really don't need to do it, the bits where they're doing real driving and p*ssing about in the tunnels etc. were good.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
QUOTE(razzleultra @ 16 Nov 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's great when it's not staged, so I don't know why they think they have to have all these faked moments.

e.g. sleeping in the cars overnight? Really? Funny how none of the cars steamed up on the inside...

They really don't need to do it, the bits where they're doing real driving and p*ssing about in the tunnels etc. were good.
The fact that the rears of the cars were facing the dam meant they had either driven through it or purposely parked there.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
agreed with that Razzle, to be honest the staged "humour" is a little annoying, you can see it coming a mile away and when it arrives its not funny. Having said that there was a bit that i actually wee'd at, when Stig had Captain Slow in the back the 760Li and went round the corner, May flew across the back seat and smashed his head on the opposite side of the car! i was roaring with laughter at that because i very much doubt that was staged to that degree!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
QUOTE(vladSTer @ 16 Nov 2009, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>do you have to be so nitpicking? i have enjoyed the show before you two grumpies spoilt it

Just to further ruin it for you.... why do they insist on dubbing on 'beeping horns' every time they're slow up in traffic. It's so obviously fake, and unncessary.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
QUOTE(Mark83 @ 16 Nov 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The fact that the rears of the cars were facing the dam meant they had either driven through it or purposely parked there.

The road they parked up on wasn't the same as the one they woke up on. Also can you hit a car head on break the washer bottle and not damage the bumper...

They build the whole show up to finding the road and when they do find it they hardly show it
, show is getting worse.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts