Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my fantastic wife has just booked me tickets to Top Gear live in Amsterdam on the 24th January, just wondering if anyone else fancies making the trip? Tickets are still available if you are interested, at www.topgearlive.nl . get the tickets bought and we can arrange meeting up to convoy to Amsterdam. I've got tickets for the 1430hrs show, but its on for a 4 day period.

Hope to see some of you coming to this as it'll be the last chance of me meeting up with you all before I go.

·
Registered
647 Posts
TopGear Here I Come !!!

I really hope that most of the BFG Members will attend this !! I was just on the website and it looks FANTASTIC !!!

Lets get a list going of who is definately going to attend, so we can organise Timings and Locations of the Convoy to Amsterdam.
I'll be going with Mick to the Sunday 24th Show at 1430hrs, I hope we ALL can get tickets to the event still as its in 2 weeks troops, looks like we should probably go for the Golden Tickets too

Hope we have a good turn out for this

+1

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I've got gold tickets for me and the boy, Davie has just picked his golden ticket up.....you do know its not like willy wonka's and you dont get a life time supply of chocolate with it.....lol. So I'd say go for gold Davo, it gets us into the VIP area mate. We'll get to do small jokes at Hammond!! lol!! and we can show Davie what a spanner is in the motor arena!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Cool, gold tickets it is then, just waiting on a reply fae my mate, he needs to ask the wife
before i order one or two
. Looking forward to it already.

·
Registered
647 Posts
We all going for the same show ???

Sunday 24th Jan at 1430hrs ???............and with Gold Tickets ???

need to know, so i can book tickets tonight mateys...........

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Tippex ST @ 7 Jan 2010, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We all going for the same show ???

Mines already booked mate so I wont be changing dates or times. I just hope these timings are ok for anyone else that wants to make the trip.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
QUOTE(Tippex ST @ 7 Jan 2010, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We all going for the same show ???

2 tickets all paid for
. Are you guys picking the tickets up on the day at the box office?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(davo1983 @ 7 Jan 2010, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2 tickets all paid for
. Are you guys picking the tickets up on the day at the box office?

Yes mate, easiest way to do it I think.....I really cant wait!!! I'm glad I've got a top wife!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
I'm waiting for my mate Greeny !!

As soon as he lets me know what his plans are, i'll book the tickets and pick them up at the Box Office on the day!! If he cant make it, I'M STILL GOING HAHAHAHA

·
Regional Rep BFG
592 Posts
looks awesome , i will need to try swap my gaurd shift over if i was to make the sunday , me and the missis will be attending if i can !!

and she will only except the gold ticket haha

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
QUOTE(Tippex ST @ 8 Jan 2010, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just out of curiousty where is everyone sitting ???

I'm in Row AA and seat number 96........anyone close to me ???

Shouldnt be too far away, Row BB seat 94-93

·
Regional Rep BFG
592 Posts
Guys im looking forward to this cant wait , how ever i wont be on ur showing , had no tickets left om gold, so me and my mate are on the 11 oclock showing , will see you all there thou

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Those who are going to the 1430hrs showing, what is the best route for you lot to take? I'm a bit further South so think its only fair that I take the detour to meet up with you all. Let me know where you want to meet and what time, remembering that there are things to see before the show starts!! I'm looking at setting off around 0900hrs, usually take a good couple of hours for me to Amsterdam. 1 hour 20 mins if I'm pushing it though.....

Davie get that brain in gear and find us a services to meet at buddy!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
QUOTE(mick5994 @ 7 Jan 2010, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi all, my fantastic wife has just booked me tickets to Top Gear live in Amsterdam on the 24th January, just wondering if anyone else fancies making the trip? Tickets are still available if you are interested, at www.topgearlive.nl . get the tickets bought and we can arrange meeting up to convoy to Amsterdam. I've got tickets for the 1430hrs show, but its on for a 4 day period.

Hope to see some of you coming to this as it'll be the last chance of me meeting up with you all before I go.

sounds like bit off me
i might see what the misses says

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
It's a great fun show. I saw it on it's opening night at earls court a couple of months back. Great entertainment, with plenty of "ambitious but rubbish" fun along the way!

I had jay kay sat 3 rows infront of me at my show which was nice!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
QUOTE(mick5994 @ 12 Jan 2010, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Those who are going to the 1430hrs showing, what is the best route for you lot to take? I'm a bit further South so think its only fair that I take the detour to meet up with you all. Let me know where you want to meet and what time, remembering that there are things to see before the show starts!! I'm looking at setting off around 0900hrs, usually take a good couple of hours for me to Amsterdam. 1 hour 20 mins if I'm pushing it though.....

Davie get that brain in gear and find us a services to meet at buddy!!

Off the top of my head id say the best route for us will be up the A33, A1 then the A30. Us lot could meet at any of the Autohofs as there are a good few on the A1/A33 as for you Mick your best bet would be further along the A30 to meet us otherwise you will have about a 5 hour drive, im sure its roughly 2.5-3 hour drive to "The Dam" from our area.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hi all,

Sorry i've been absent for a while (work)

I think we should have an RV on the A2 at Recklinghausen (just before we merge onto the A3 Direction Amsterdam)

Question is what time do we meet and how many RV's do weed need so everyone can join the convoy ??

1 - 20 of 32 Posts