Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Well today I decided to become a "Laird" or in English a "Lord". I purchased a very small plot of land in Glencoe Highland Estate, Scotland. In Scottish law this now entitles me to use the title of "Lord" before my name
. I can now legally get things like my bank card etc. changed to show my new title. On the forum we have got "King Stevie" now we got "Lord Wiley"

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Well today I decided to become a "Laird" or in English a "Lord". I purchased a very small plot of land in Glencoe Highland Estate, Scotland. In Scottish law this now entitles me to use the title of "Lord" before my name
. I can now legally get things like my bank card, driving licence etc. changed to show my new title. On the forum we have got "King Stevie" now we got "Lord Wiley"
Lord Wiley, Its got a certain twang that I like.....

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Chell thinks ive taken leave of my senses! Just waiting for legal documents and deeds to arrive now. Were planning to drive up there on Boxing Day for the day out to survey my purchase.
Is there enough room for a super unleaded pump on this vast expanse Nick ? Could make a killing on the scottish tour with all those thirsy ST's

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
The only perks I get are im aloud to visit the estate whenever I wish, I can camp on there, wear the genuine registered tartan of Glencoe and attend the "Lord's Gatherings" on the Estate. Plus of course the legal title. Its mainly about conservation. The land is a protected estate, sold off in pieces with the understanding that it remains protected, trees planted etc. As many of you will by now have realised I have a long standing affection for the Highlands and for its beauty. Well now I got myself a piece of it - albeit only a small piece

1 - 20 of 68 Posts