Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
Hey all,

I'm after a bit of advice.. should I wrap the roof?

I was thinking either gloss black or gloss carbon. What do you guys think? Can someone show a photo of a FL orange with it done?

I'm done with power mods at the mo, and looking for visual tweaks.

View attachment 170369

cheers.
im in the same position really think it will look great. Just need to finish the front end on mine with zunsports and vents then this might be my next move

· Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Consdering doing the mirrors too!

I have just had mines wrapped gloss black and fitting an RS Spoiler, Zunsport grills and splitter to tie it all together.
Same! I have got the zunsports and splitter, wrapped the lip and was seriously considering the roof. The missus has said she doesn't mind me doing anything i like to the car, except to wrap the roof! ....

· Registered
2,094 Posts
Im gonna break the trend and not do the lip, I remain unconvinced whether I like that look or no as I like the sharp outline of the lower grill (at least on a white car anyway). But that may change once the splitter is on!

Oddly enough after wrapping the roof my wife, who just regards my car as a waste of money and a driveway ornament since it never moves, actually said the roof and mirrors looked quite smart....

Was somewhat shocked by that!

· Registered
1,918 Posts
Im gonna break the trend and not do the lip, I remain unconvinced whether I like that look or no as I like the sharp outline of the lower grill (at least on a white car anyway). But that may change once the splitter is on!

Oddly enough after wrapping the roof my wife, who just regards my car as a waste of money and a driveway ornament since it never moves, actually said the roof and mirrors looked quite smart....

Was somewhat shocked by that!
My misses tells me to do stuff...she is good like that, was her idea for the roof.

· Registered
120 Posts
Hey all,

I'm after a bit of advice.. should I wrap the roof?

I was thinking either gloss black or gloss carbon. What do you guys think? Can someone show a photo of a FL orange with it done?

I'm done with power mods at the mo, and looking for visual tweaks.

View attachment 170369

cheers
Wrap it! Gloss black.
Soz no pic but round my way a guy has a very similar EO to yours and his looks smart with a wraped roof

· Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know this is an old thread, but I'm booked in Saturday to have the roof and splitter wrapped gloss black.

Does anyone happen to have a pic of a FL orange or anything with the gloss black?

I gotta prove to the missus that it can look good!

Cheers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.