Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
basically, i had a Pioneer iPod and BT stereo in my old car, and i think i wanna put it in my new ST. The thing i am unsure about is what it will look like.

Has anyone got any pics of a single DIN head unit in the fascia adaptor please? or point me in the direction of some... Mine is a 56 ST with the more square head unit.

thanks

·
Registered
536 Posts
QUOTE(D.J @ 5 Feb 2010, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>basically, i had a Pioneer iPod and BT stereo in my old car, and i think i wanna put it in my new ST. The thing i am unsure about is what it will look like.

Has anyone got any pics of a single DIN head unit in the fascia adaptor please? or point me in the direction of some... Mine is a 56 ST with the more square head unit.

thanks

That's the main problem mate - I haven't found a fascia that I'm happy with the look of - although I have a facelift and it's even more difficult to find one.

I use a Kensington liquid aux instead - a quick search should throw up my post - very happy with it - sound is excellent, there's a belkin offering too.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(HollST @ 5 Feb 2010, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's the main problem mate - I haven't found a fascia that I'm happy with the look of - although I have a facelift and it's even more difficult to find one.

I use a Kensington liquid aux instead - a quick search should throw up my post - very happy with it - sound is excellent, there's a belkin offering too.

Just found it. does look like an option, but i would like my stereo back

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.