Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not the best advert (even if not intended to be) for your car if I'm honest.

Firstly you lost the things that make me feel you will want a higher price and then some quite expensive issues to make someone want offer peanuts.
I understand what your saying but I wanted to be honest and get some advice, I'm not going to try and sell it saying that its all okay lol. I know the car isn't going to sell for lots, I would rather sell it for a bit less to someone who will make a project of it than anyone who will rag it to death. Car has done me really well its only the last year with lack of use it has gone down hill a bit.

Has the 10 year service been completed (specifically cambelt/aux belt replacement)?
Yes all the belts, waterpump, tensioners etc were done around 3 years ago.

get the after market parts off it,sell them .put standard back on and just sell it,spending the money to put all what wrong with it will see less money in the end..
I don't have all the standard parts I'm afraid so unless I buy 2nd hand standard parts and get a garage to fit them I just can't do this. :/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.