Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long can you lot normaly end up just sitting there looking at the forums? i didnt even notice that i have been sitting here for a good couple of hours just reading up on posts.. is it just me that has the power to loose track of time ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha thats ok then
i wont be signin up as a full member yet mate got to save up for the ST 1st before i start paying up for the membership but i will do mate trust me then at the meets too
but for now i will have to waste my time on these forums planning on my mods lol

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,446 Posts
QUOTE(spladdock @ 28 Feb 2010, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>haha thats ok then
i wont be signin up as a full member yet mate got to save up for the ST 1st before i start paying up for the membership but i will do mate trust me then at the meets too
but for now i will have to waste my time on these forums planning on my mods lol

you need to sign up as a full member mate to show your comitment to the cause!
im sure in a couple of years time you will be able to secure a tenner discount on your new

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
Tend to be logged on to the site for around 9 hours a day during the week
and manage to get in a few hours over the weekend.

Oh the joy's of having two screens at work
I'm watching you!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well its hard to keep up iv noticed
i logged off about 11 last night came back on after work and there is loads more to look at now! its easy to get sucked into this so i can understand why donna is an addict

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.