Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might be abit of a stupid question but want to make sure before i buy. Is there any difference in the black tigerseal to the white?? Ive just bought a rear diffuser off nick for my frozen white prefacelift and want to make sure im getting the right stuff to bond it.

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
Might be abit of a stupid question but want to make sure before i buy. Is there any difference in the black tigerseal to the white?? Ive just bought a rear diffuser off nick for my frozen white prefacelift and want to make sure im getting the right stuff to bond it.
Same stuff different colour!

·
Registered
614 Posts
i,m hoping my tigerseal arrives tomorrow,, do i apply it to the rear valance and the new diffuser and is there any particular areas i should be applying it to

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
As Karl has correctly pointed out Tigerseal is a devil to remove from your hands or clothes. I would recommend wearing latex gloves because no matter how careful you are you WILL get it on your hands. Have some white spirits to hand to clean any smudges from around the Diffuser as you press it into place. Once its dry it aint coming off! In the past I have removed Diffuser's etc that have been bonded on and I have finished up grinding the Tigerseal/Sikaflex off! - "A Diffuser is for life!"

·
Registered
629 Posts
Where did you order the tigerseal from mate? I've got a diffuser and front splitter coming after the new year so I want to get it ready for it coming.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts