Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all been an st owner for a while , Im going to start a running restoration so thought I had better join up as I know at some point Im going to need your wisdom
Thanks alan

·
Premium Member
Tangerine Scream ST3 2013, with some stuff done.
1,588 Posts
Youre welcome bud, it seems to me that standard cars sell easier and are more sort after, probably because they are getting rare now. Although I must admit, dark wheels on an orange Focus look much better than silver imho. 👍🏻

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im not averse to modifying but I think it looks good with the orange and graphite wheels would be even better with no rust and stone chips 🤣

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Welcome! I know the feeling about the rust and stone chips. Still working out how to deal with a bunch of it myself. I am not a big modification fan, but I think that the car sits a bit too high. Ford Performance actually sell some Eibach Pro springs that just drop it 25mm all around. Going to have that done myself in a month and a bit. I think with your car it would look awesome. The wheel colour is amazing! Is it just graphite or does it have a specific colour code?

·
Premium Member
Nick - Mk3.5 FL ST3 Moondust Silver
5,704 Posts
..................................... Ford Performance actually sell some Eibach Pro springs that just drop it 25mm all around. .......................
Buy them from Andy at A&K Motorsport on here & you will likely get a bigger discount & certainly unbeatable service/quicker delivery!! :grin:

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,224 Posts
Welcome! I know the feeling about the rust and stone chips. Still working out how to deal with a bunch of it myself. I am not a big modification fan, but I think that the car sits a bit too high. Ford Performance actually sell some Eibach Pro springs that just drop it 25mm all around. Going to have that done myself in a month and a bit. I think with your car it would look awesome. The wheel colour is amazing! Is it just graphite or does it have a specific colour code?
Im not actually 100% on the colour I think they were like it when my business partner bought it 🤔 it definitely looks like a glossed graphite , there is a chunk of the graphite missing and its deffo a lot darker Ill put a pic on after this 👍 and where I live is really bumpy 25mm lower would be scraping in most place 🙄

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.