Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just noticed that my car has been put in their top 20 featured cars of 2009 , not bad considering it was fast ford feature.

big thanks to all involved

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(stevie b asbo @ 10 Jan 2010, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(john-st3 @ 10 Jan 2010, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just noticed that my car has been put in their top 20 featured cars of 2009 , not bad considering it was fast ford feature.

Thats what i thought John boy wrong mag Just goes to show how much your
stands out in the crowd

It was Riks in Redline

redline borrowed the feature from fast ford two months after it was in fast ford, it was rik that informed me

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
QUOTE(john-st3 @ 10 Jan 2010, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>redline borrowed the feature from fast ford two months after it was in fast ford, it was rik that informed me

cheeky beggars

·
Registered
11,718 Posts
QUOTE(john-st3 @ 10 Jan 2010, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>redline borrowed the feature from fast ford two months after it was in fast ford, it was rik that informed me

I know what you and Rik are like
then

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(treborrobert2 @ 10 Jan 2010, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Whats next for "white lightning" John? I think it needs bigger rims and maybe a bigger spoiler
No seriously well done mate.

nowt for the next couple of days lol, must get the water injection kit sorted asap though

thanks for the kind words folks

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(TheCustomTouch @ 10 Jan 2010, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you dissappoint me John, ok ill make sure im parked next to ya then, may get some photos taken of mine then lol

already told you, its a long way home with a snapped cv joint or a popped engine

1 - 20 of 30 Posts