Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
oh man its ace. ive been on this one and at the bottom you go through a tube that goes through a tank with some big ass fish....
it was crazy as you line up to ride it as everyone was all happy and excited at the bottom but as you get to the top everyone just shuts up lol its like death row and waiting to die...

from the entrance of the park-

you can just see the tube you go through behind them ugly ass fish-

the end you pop out-

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Ive been there thats Siam Park in Tenerife, you dont see anything through that fish tank as your going so fast, from top to bottom in 4 seconds IIRC. The dragon is better, do a search on google.

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,493 Posts
Tony doe's this mean we will all need our speedo's for Scarbourgh on sunday

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 24 Feb 2010, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ive been there thats Siam Park in Tenerife, you dont see anything through that fish tank as your going so fast, from top to bottom in 4 seconds IIRC. The dragon is better, do a search on google.

correct and correct. that dragon one is crazy lol..

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(gray @ 24 Feb 2010, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>correct and correct. that dragon one is crazy lol..

Gray, did you go to loro as well?? That was the most amazing day with all them spectacular animals!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I did one similar in Egypt, not quite on that scale but my shorts were strangely converted to a rather small pair of speedos by the time I'm climbed out of the pool at the bottom

That one looks mega though!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Jeez!
been on one in the south of france where they insisted you went head first! dont know what was worse swallowing a skip load of water or trying desperately to hold on to my trollies!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 24 Feb 2010, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Gray, did you go to loro as well?? That was the most amazing day with all them spectacular animals!

yes i did mate its was something ill remember for ever. the penguin enclosure was great and the orca wales....

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
QUOTE(RobboST @ 24 Feb 2010, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>its all about summit plummet in florida!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbOM0kO7tGU...feature=related

I did that one too - it seemed like such a good idea until I got to the top.

Unfortunately the kid behind me was about 12, so I had to follow through or lose face.

It hurt SO much - I was completely winded when I got to the bottom, and I thought I'd cracked a rib. The buffeting on the way down was something else.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts