Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening my fellow ST'ers.
I hope you've all had a lovely day with your loved ones and Santa brought some cracking presents for you all.
What a special time of the year Christmas is. We all drink too much eat too much spend too much and eat some more!
There have been some fantastic developments in the ST tuning world this year and along with the arrival of the ST250 it has been a vintage year for our badge!
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the founders and staff for their selfless work in running our kingdom and all the reps and laird Nick for spending their precious time organizing meets etc. Also a big shout out to Amanda for all her hard work posting,packaging and looking after shop orders etc.
Another special mention should go out to Sir Ade and all the other guys who have organized some fantastic group buys this year saving lots of precious pennies for us all.
As I settle back in my recliner with a wee drink and the fine aroma of sprout gas I wish you all a very Merry Christmas evening and a very prosperous new year.

Oh and an interesting fact I learned today! Skin is the stretchiest material in the world!.........
Apparently Jesus tied his Ass to a tree and walked to Jerusalem.

Much love to you all,
King Stevie.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Excellent speech King Stevie! Delivered with admiration from your throne.
Here's to looking forward to fun filled, ST lovin, hi boostin 2013

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Good evening my fellow ST'ers.
I hope you've all had a lovely day with your loved ones and Santa brought some cracking presents for you all.
What a special time of the year Christmas is. We all drink too much eat too much spend too much and eat some more!
There have been some fantastic developments in the ST tuning world this year and along with the arrival of the ST250 it has been a vintage year for our badge!
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the founders and staff for their selfless work in running our kingdom and all the reps and laird Nick for spending their precious time organizing meets etc. Also a big shout out to Amanda for all her hard work posting,packaging and looking after shop orders etc.
Another special mention should go out to Sir Ade and all the other guys who have organized some fantastic group buys this year saving lots of precious pennies for us all.
As I settle back in my recliner with a wee drink and the fine aroma of sprout gas I wish you all a very Merry Christmas evening and a very prosperous new year.

Oh and an interesting fact I learned today! Skin is the stretchiest material in the world!.........
Apparently Jesus tied his Ass to a tree and walked to Jerusalem.

Much love to you all,
King Stevie.

Well said mate

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
Long live the King! I would just like to add that you have made 2012 a very entertaining year for all on the site Stevie! Keep up the good work in 2013! Also big thanks from us to the owners, staff and members of the FOCUSSTOC! Your the best you lot! Hope to see you all at the trackdays and shows in 2013!

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Long live the King! I would just like to add that you have made 2012 a very entertaining year for all on the site Stevie! Keep up the good work in 2013! Also big thanks from us to the owners, staff and members of the FOCUSSTOC! Your the best you lot! Hope to see you all at the trackdays and shows in 2013!
God bless ya Andy.
I'll try my best

You and Kirsty keep up the quality mods and track vids that keep us all entertained

1 - 13 of 13 Posts