Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
Hello my fellow south central's

Well it's only been five minutes since the Christmas do but it's time to get the wheels in motion and start thinking about next years trip's to the Black Horse. If people can post which date's suit's them or advise of dates which their likely to be busy we can get planning. We're starting to slowly increase the numbers popping along to this and it would be nice to see a few new faces,
we know your out there

It was mentioned (well Ben said it
) that we should have a "valentines" meet up, this could be perfect for Saturday the 13th February
Wind mills I tell you

Any way, get posting people and we can get cracking

PS: If Banned............I mean Dan isn't allowed back on the site does anybody out there have any other contact details for him so we can let him know
. Feel free to PM me, ta very much

Almost forgot
here's a link to the Black Horse web site that give's a menu and directions. The Black Horse

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(lewis991 @ 21 Dec 2009, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello the dates that are good for me are only the 8th and 9th January. Dont know why but I am working 3weekends on the trot that month, which is strange.....

What about February Lewis
do you know what dates you have to work yet matey.

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was thinking of keeping the Black Horse meets on Saturdays Phil
. During the week is a pain in the bum for me most of the time.

Also would it be worth booking the skittle ally at some point
. It cost's £55 but if there's enought of us it'll make it worth while.

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
Thanks for that Lewis
would Juila be interested in popping along again chap? To be honest I don't know if I'll get time to go in January, blooming work...... got £9k's worth already for next month, family birthdays etc. etc..

I'm seriously tempted to get a meet up organized for February
, I'll check with the boss, see what dates we are free as there are a few family birthdays that month, and let you guy's know. Plus the fact it also gives people a chance to make plans and pop along

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
QUOTE(Gardener @ 27 Dec 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes if your a good boy and yes. You don't fancy a trip west yourself then mate?

I'll wait and see on Dave's meet. Nic did say about when are we next popping along to Devon earlier today, I wonder how it would go down if I said "yep, we're off on the 21st my sweet". Think my ball's might need re-attaching

QUOTE(Slinky Wizard @ 29 Dec 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Whilst I may not have the ST any more, I'll keep an eye on this thread and bring the Scooby up for a play.

Regards,

James Mayl

James, your always welcome matey, it's always nice to see new faces. How's the scooby? I remember reading on the forum you had defected a little while back

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
QUOTE(Ryan @ 29 Dec 2009, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OK, how does Saturday the 13th of Feb. sound to everyone? I have something to unveil that Nic got me for Christmas, it's very appropriate to my "captain slow" title

Sounds good to Lu and myself matey

Has Nic bought you a Fiat Panda? I think a Fiat Panda would suit you

1 - 20 of 43 Posts