Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
Well hello again my fellow south centrals

Following on from yet another excellent night out yesterday it has been decided by the mass's we shall be popping along to the Black Horse again on the 13/03/10 to celebrate a true FSTOC forum legend's 31st birthday, young Gav
(ha ….. what an old git he's getting!). For those not in the know or new to the club Gav used to run this place for several years and what a good job he did.

The table has been already booked for 7:30PM, they've placed there bets (you had to be there for that one!) now all we need to do is pop along, have some really good food, drinks and top class banter. Again this is open to all forum members so stick your name on the list and I'll update as we go, so come on boys and girls let's make this the best one yet.

For directions, menu and anything else you'd want to know click this link -----> Click me ... go on ...... you know you wanna!

So, here's the list......................

The Black Horse 13/03/10 @ 7:30PM - Gav's Birthday Bash.

- The birthday boy himself & Tash
- Ryan & Nic
- Jared & Mandy
- Handsome Ben & Lu
Lewis who's popping in for a drink as he finishes work at 7:30
Pete & Sarah
Phil
Si & Charlotte
Scott & Charlotte
Danned Dan
Paul (provisional)

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(admiralpellion @ 15 Feb 2010, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Myself and Charlotte will be attending again, after all I can hardly miss it as he was my best man!
Good stuff Si
it'll only be 7 weeks on the night until due date!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Its tempting to have "flu" for work on the 13th march
, Dont like missing em, would love to have seen Gav's driving routes and have had a good laugh with. Might still get down for the later part of the eve.

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
QUOTE(lewis991 @ 15 Feb 2010, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its tempting to have "flu" for work on the 13th march
, Dont like missing em, would love to have seen Gav's driving routes and have had a good laugh with. Might still get down for the later part of the eve.

I hope I didn't flick any stones up at you on the way home the other night Lewis!

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just a quick note to a few troublesome members on here, iPhones are now banned from the pub, especially when I go outside for a smoke
. Shame on you lot getting me in trouble with the wife

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
QUOTE(Ryan @ 16 Feb 2010, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just a quick note to a few troublesome members on here, iPhones are now banned from the pub, especially when I go outside for a smoke
. Shame on you lot getting me in trouble with the wife

Pen and paper it is then. You can't expect me to remember everything that you say about the wife

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Gardener @ 16 Feb 2010, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Pen and paper it is then. You can't expect me to remember everything that you say about the wife

Your such a sod ...................
on one of my many smoke breaks I might let your tyre's down, young man you are rude at times

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.