Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's that time of the year again the dreaded M.O.T car was registered 20 dec must of been a nice xmas prescent for someone
so booked it in today i always go to the same place they don't repair cars so you get a fair test well 45 quid not the cheapest i know but as said fair & 45 mins & got the
no advisory's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
1,285 Posts
QUOTE(clarkyp @ 16 Dec 2009, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well it's that time of the year again the dreaded M.O.T car was registered 20 dec must of been a nice xmas prescent for someone
so booked it in today i always go to the same place they don't repair cars so you get a fair test well 45 quid not the cheapest i know but as said fair & 45 mins & got the

Ours goes in on Monday for her 1st MOT. Had a good check today of all the relevant points etc and there are no issues at all... fingers crossed!!

·
Official L&amp;SE Master chef
2,311 Posts
QUOTE(clarkyp @ 16 Dec 2009, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well it's that time of the year again the dreaded M.O.T car was registered 20 dec must of been a nice xmas prescent for someone

nice one mate

·
Registered
261 Posts
Mine went in on Tue for its first MOT and 3rd year service - whole package cost £230. I think I did well although at first I thought it was steep but after reading through the forums it seems very reasonable.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Took mine in last week for her 1st MOT, It was due on the 3rd Jan but I work away from home + I knew I'd get a 13 month MOT. Passed but got an Advisory because of the standard blueish headlights
!!!!!!!!!!

·
1,285 Posts
QUOTE(bab @ 19 Dec 2009, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Took mine in last week for her 1st MOT, It was due on the 3rd Jan but I work away from home + I knew I'd get a 13 month MOT. Passed but got an Advisory because of the standard blueish headlights
!!!!!!!!!!

Standard blueish headlights???? You mean the Xenons?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts