Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Thanks To Pumaspeed!

519 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  loko 
#1 ·
I would just like to say a big thanks to one of the guys at Pumaspeed.

I phoned up on Saturday to order and exhuast and Stoffler carbon diffuser for my focus (which has not arrived from the factory yet!).

The guy was obiously busy and said he was flat out with work and on his own but still took the time to sort out a price and took my order without rushing.

He even matched the price of the Milltek exhuast as I can get a Mountune one at cost price.

Amazing service and its good to see there are still people out there that know what good customer service still is. Its not always about the big gestures you make.

Anyway thanks to Pumaspeed!

G
#6 ·
Thankyou for the feedback - tony was in saturday to accept a couple of deals we had setup during the week, glad we could help.

I'm aware there have been a couple of problems replying to emails - there are two of us who answer emails, myself and tony, same with calls and we receive around 100 each every day plus calls. We've been putting in some serious hours recently to get on top of everything and resolve the problems, just great to see solutions are being found and we're helping people out.

If you ever have difficulty getting a response on the usual channels, feel free to message me directly - cj@pumaspeed.co.uk

#7 ·
i,ve had work done at pumaspeed on several occasions and the only gripe i have is that you dont normally open saturdays, i feel that the people who have money to spend work all week and saturday/sunday is the only time available, i know everyone needs some time off but i think tony is missing out big time, i know i have had a few jobs done elswhere purely because you dont do weeknds

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.