Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 36486 View attachment 36486 View attachment 36486 [a
tachment=36486:004.JPG]hi everyone thanks for the warm welcome.sadly im not an st owner but i have one for sale.it belonged to a friend of mine who is sadly no longer with us.its got 380bhp and loads of tunning bits fitted ive posted it on pistonheads but was wondering if anybody on this forum has any ideas where ielse i could advertise it.its an st2 with a focus st 380 reg plate and covered 15000mls as it was a ford show car.any help would greatly appreciated,thanks andy

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend.
I think this is the car your selling on pistonheads http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1423162.htm
You have put it on in the right place, Pistonheads is a good place to sell performance cars, you could also try autotrader and maybe eBay. Im not sure whether you are saying it has bigger injectors in your advert but the only thing I would say is dont advertise it as 380bhp when it isnt, just stick to saying 300bhp. Hope this helps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was just going of a dyno print saying 380 at the crankshaft and 305 at the wheels,as im not too clued up on cars as im more into bikes the one thing i do know about it is its a
fast car

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
QUOTE(andykay @ 19 Jan 2010, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i was just going of a dyno print saying 380 at the crankshaft and 305 at the wheels,as im not too clued up on cars as im more into bikes the one thing i do know about it is its a
fast car

Im sure it is mate.
Good luck with the sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts