Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to express my gratitude for the lovely surprise you gave me on my birthday today. A special thanks goes to Paul & Di, Seb & Marta and last but not least Paul & Steph. It was a lovely gesture to present me with the beautiful cake, Its something that has never happened to me before and I shall remember it always. Thank you to everybody who attended today, as I have said many times in the past - without you-the members we have nothing! Luckily Yorks and Humber are more than blessed with thoughtful, genuine and enthusiastic members I am proud to call my friends. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I would just like to express my gratitude for the lovely surprise you gave me on my birthday today. A special thanks goes to Paul & Di, Seb & Marta and last but not least Paul & Steph. It was a lovely gesture to present me with the beautiful cake, Its something that has never happened to me before and I shall remember it always. Thank you to everybody who attended today, as I have said many times in the past - without you-the members we have nothing! Luckily Yorks and Humber are more than blessed with thoughtful, genuine and enthusiastic members I am proud to call my friends. Thank you!
Sounds like a great day

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your Very
Nick Glad you enjoyed it..

We are indeed a very fortunate Region. Having so many active members it makes organising things like this easy and a pleasure..

TEAMWORK

BTW Did Chell like the cake??
Indeed we are lucky Steph. Chell loved the cake thank you, we are working our way through it nicely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts