Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have got itchy feet for a new car, test drove an ST today, wow.

Coming from my Astra Sport Hatch with 150PS to an ST was quite an eye opener.

I am looking for a 08 plate Performance Blue (with the stripes on the side!), or a White one

The dealers had one exactly like I was after - SOLD!

So anyway, perhaps I will become a regular on here, from my experience on the Astra Owners sites, Owners sites are a gold mine of information and tips!

If anyone knows of an ST that meets the above requirements then let me know (will be keeping an eye on the classifieds!), if anyone wants an sporty diesel in part ex then all the more better!

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Plenty plenty information here mate. Will cost you a tenner to read it but be prepared for it to cost you more. I don't think anyone's car stays standard for too long once you spend more than 5mins around here.

Is it a done deal with this one at the dealer then? When will it be yours?

Oh did I mention yet you clearly need to mod it, the ST is fast but a remapped ST is pretty epic

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcomes guys, not a done deal unfortunately, the blue one was just sold, so I was a bit gutted.

Hopefully with the new reg some of the RS's they have on the forecourt will change to traded in ST's!

·
Registered
178 Posts
If you want 1 mate you will find 1 but be prepared 2 travel. Just google focus
s for sale. But so you dont travel 2 look at nails as i dont think many of them are yet, i would personally stick 2 ford dealers

·
Registered
97 Posts
QUOTE(mrmadmatt @ 27 Feb 2010, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you want 1 mate you will find 1 but be prepared 2 travel. Just google focus
s for sale. But so you dont travel 2 look at nails as i dont think many of them are yet, i would personally stick 2 ford dealers

Yes I think you are right, I had a look at a white 08 plate today at 14750 I thought it was a little over priced as was higher than average mileage.

The guy I spoke to at the dealership seemed decent enough (perhaps something to do with him wanting my hard earned cash!). With the new reg coming out hopefully a few more will turn up there soon enough.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
QUOTE(AndyK @ 26 Feb 2010, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi All,

I have got itchy feet for a new car, test drove an ST today, wow.

Coming from my Astra Sport Hatch with 150PS to an ST was quite an eye opener.

I am looking for a 08 plate Performance Blue (with the stripes on the side!), or a White one

The dealers had one exactly like I was after - SOLD!

So anyway, perhaps I will become a regular on here, from my experience on the Astra Owners sites, Owners sites are a gold mine of information and tips!

If anyone knows of an ST that meets the above requirements then let me know (will be keeping an eye on the classifieds!), if anyone wants an sporty diesel in part ex then all the more better!

Cheers!

Welcome to the Site, once you have the ST you will be much happier than when you where with the DTH Astra even if it had 200bhp

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(converted chris @ 27 Feb 2010, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome to the Site, once you have the ST you will be much happier than when you where with the DTH Astra even if it had 200bhp

Hello Chris, same 'Converted Chris' from AON??

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cheers guys!

Think the modding can wait, I am going to need shares in BP as it is, plus going from a 170PS derv to a 225PS petrol beast is a good enough step for now!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.