Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been looking for tyres,(going for mitchelin piolet sport) had a look on tesco website for tyres and they came up £3 cheaper than blackcicles but you go through blackcircles for the tyres and fitting strange!

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
Have been looking for tyres,(going for mitchelin piolet sport) had a look on tesco website for tyres and they came up £3 cheaper than blackcicles but you go through blackcircles for the tyres and fitting strange!
Still always found going to LoveTyres and getting them fitted locally is cheaper than anywhere else

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes you do get your points but i don't collect them,think i will go with Lovetyres

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
Yes you do get your points but i don't collect them,think i will go with Lovetyres
Where do you go to get them fitted Gordon? £30 odd cheaper a corner for Goodyear Eagle F1 Asym 2's (not that I'll need any for a while!), I'm assuming you can get them fitted for less than £30 a wheel....

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
Where do you go to get them fitted Gordon? £30 odd cheaper a corner for Goodyear Eagle F1 Asym 2's (not that I'll need any for a while!), I'm assuming you can get them fitted for less than £30 a wheel....
I use a tyre fitter just two units down from my office. £10-£12 a corner depending on who's in that day.

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
So it's all about who you know then....best I find a local tyre fitter and buy him a few beers over the next year

1 - 9 of 9 Posts