Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With new year fast approaching are we up for a January meet?? Personally I would love a rr day as never been to one! What does everyone think?? We need a meet with a massive turn out I think show the strength of TeamnorthweST!!!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ok, I've had an initial chat with Kenny at Motorsport Developments and he would be happy for a Rolling Road day in the near future.

However, at the moment they are only using a 'loan' rolling road whilst they wait for their new one to be delivered. This is looking like it will be sometime in February - he would prefer us to use the new rollers when they have arrived.

I'll be back with more details once I have them and we can get something officially sorted.

Gaz

·
Registered
251 Posts
Vanquish Motors Liverpool recently did a RR day, they charge 50 pound for 3 runs (don't know if the number of runs would reduce for a large numbers to fit them all in), does anyone have any feedback from the recent visit to Vanquish?

this below is part of a reply I received from Vanquish after I contacted them recently:

"You get a minimum of 3 runs and we can monitor fly hp , wheel hp , torque , afr and boost where applicable.
You will receive a printout of ure best run and of any of the other parameters logged"

·
Registered
579 Posts
Sorry guys iv not been about iv been in hospital :-( got out on Christmas Eve !! Al good now though !! :))
Iv been in touch we Motorsport development in Blackpool an they said as soon as the new rolling roads ready he will be in touch !!
He said he can fit 20 cars in that day !!!
So watch this space !!!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What about doing the Trafford centre Krispy Kreme meet at the end of jan that was supposed to happen this month??? About the 27th jan sales shoulda died down by then too???

1 - 20 of 224 Posts