Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas where would be the cheapest place to get a set of the above in gloss black?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wasn't that an offer price a few months ago?
JW have them for a lot more on their site now.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
I believe the cost of the wheels went up just before the group buy happened however JWR did this price as they were advertised else where for around £600, but maybe wrong as it was a while ago.

If i was you i'd sent Lee @ JWR a PM and call a few other suppliers to see who can do the best price, JWR are normally pretty good though. But always worth a few phone calls.

Hopefully someone will be along in a minute who has bought some recently to say where and how much though.

Just on the off chance there aren't any in the classieds are there?

·
Vendor
1,085 Posts
Thats correct guys the price on the Team dynamics pro race 1.2 was £579 for a limited time, if you guys are still intersted james and jack we will happily still warrant this price for you guys.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I had these on my Fabia VRS and clio 182, really like them thinking of getting them again in black

Thats correct guys the price on the Team dynamics pro race 1.2 was £579 for a limited time, if you guys are still intersted james and jack we will happily still warrant this price for you guys.
What colours are available? Id be interested in a set

·
Vendor
1,085 Posts
At the moment just gloss black, anthracite, or white you can have other colours but the prices start to go up quite a bit

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is sounding very good Lee. Deffo late Xmas present to myself.
Do the standard lockers and nuts fit alright in these wheels?

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
Anyone who is or are considering running spacers will need the cut outs in the wheel face! Make sure you check that these are included in any prices you get!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I will likely be selling my TD 1.2s in anthracite over the next month - was just going to ebay but if interested, I can sell on here instead.

·
Registered
133 Posts
As per Andy's post above, I already have my wheels pre drilled by Team Dynamics, so not an issue if you are running spacers pre big brake kit for example.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Order placed. Very glad I started this topic, would have ended up paying a lot more without a doubt.
Cheers Lee, look forward to delivery.

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Order placed. Very glad I started this topic, would have ended up paying a lot more without a doubt.
Cheers Lee, look forward to delivery.
I've just placed an order too so glad you created this thread.

If anyone is interested its 20 pound per wheel to get the wheels adapted for spacers. I've decided not to bother with the spacers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts