Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Ok ive had my ST for 10 months now and its pretty much sorted for performance mods

First I got a DSCI CAIS

Next I had a full 3" piper decat fitted with the 4" slash cut tail pipes

Then I bought a stratagem 7 second hand off here!

Next I got an airtec gen3 to help keep the intake temps down

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tomorrow these beauties should be going on

AND on thursday im taking this down to profile....

to get it fitted along with a helix paddle clutch

and these

Ive also upgraded my stratagem to include modb+, modc etc but not sure which is my favourite yet as my clutch has been slipping

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
You've pretty much done the full-hit with the mods there mate

It's going to drive great once you get that diff in there, they were doing one and RS clutch when I was at Profile last week

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Simo @ 13 Dec 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks good mate. The last mods you're having fitted (except for the wheels) are the bits that I want but can't afford

Chris

PS Your ECU position looks different to mine... Mine looks like this:

View attachment 35423

Im sure you'll end up with a diff one day
i wanted one on my last car but never did so i made it my mission to do it to this car!
Yeh I think mines on the wrong way but ive had no probs so its stayin there lol.

QUOTE(troy45 @ 13 Dec 2009, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You've pretty much done the full-hit with the mods there mate

It's going to drive great once you get that diff in there, they were doing one and RS clutch when I was at Profile last week

I cant wait to drive it, not sure whats going to be the best mod tho? Ive managed to get it all at once lol. I think the clutch is going to be the best because i can use all the power now instead of it slipping.....but then the diff will help with wheel spin
and its going to look ace lowered!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts