Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may soon be taking posession of a set of very low mileage 2010 spec black facelift ST wheels & tyres and want to see what interest there would be in either selling them as a set of loose wheels in as new condition or swapping for the silver facelift wheels with similar mileage on the wheels and tyres.

Will be looking to sort this in the next few weeks

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I may soon be taking posession of a set of very low mileage 2010 spec black facelift ST wheels & tyres and want to see what interest there would be in either selling them as a set of loose wheels in as new condition or swapping for the silver facelift wheels with similar mileage on the wheels and tyres.

Will be looking to sort this in the next few weeks
hi mate i will be willing to do the swap my tyres are pirelli p zeros and have done around 2k miles ...i was about to have mine sprayed black but if you already have them i could do this .... how much tread will be on the tyres?

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd be swapping a virtually brand new set of wheel sand tyres so depending on offers I'm most likely to go with the lowest mileage set offered.

Mitch, I assume yours have done a fair few miles if you're on your second set of tyres or did you get the P-Zero's fitted early?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
yes it is the second set of tyres but i do alot of miles... but they are in perfect condition no curb marks etc understandable if you want newest possible leave it open to you mate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.