Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2019 Focus ST mk4, Performance blue with performance pack
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Just wondered if anybody else gets a knocking noise when going over speed bumps, I didnt know if it was just the adaptive suspension. Its 69reg with 14k miles on it.

· Registered
135 Posts
Pothole detection is a nice idea but it didn’t do me much good a few months back down a B road. Got the wheel straightened and it’s on the back now but bloody annoying at the time.

The clonk big holes / imperfections in the road results in makes more sense if it’s a system operating though, I’d never really thought about it.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Light

· Registered
Mk4 ST280
1,690 Posts
Pothole detection is a nice idea but it didn’t do me much good a few months back down a B road. Got the wheel straightened and it’s on the back now but bloody annoying at the time.

The clonk big holes / imperfections in the road results in makes more sense if it’s a system operating though, I’d never really thought about it.

View attachment 904240
That sucks. Although you could argue it may have reduced the damage and it would have been worse without the system. We’ll never know. 🤷‍♂️

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.