Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hi,

Been meaning to give the asbo a proper wash for a couple of weeks now but due to weather and being busy with other things i couldnt, however as the rain held off today and i wasnt doing anything else it was time to give her a good going over.

Snowfoamed first, washed then dryed, done all the wheels and windows while the autoglym deep shine was working then took that off, quick detailed, tyre shine, then off to get some pics!

A couple of mods since getting the car are the wheels and tints, but i have another thread with a shed load of pics of the wheels which i had a good reponse from. Had the tints since then and not got any decent pics

Heres the pics anyway: comments welcome good or bad, and before anyone says - yes i know it needs lowering!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all your comments, i like to know what people think!

QUOTE(g austweb @ 8 Nov 2009, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks great that
what do you think to snow foam?

SNow foams good, ive not used it to its full potential yet as im waiting for the winter salt road to really test it! also i cant seem to get the mix quite right, always seems to run off quick. never know wther to put more snow foam in or more shampoo!?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts