Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening people.

Just curious as to how many people have a sun roof? I have one myself but very rarely see them.

Rich

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
I have one. I got it for two reasons - firstly I think a glass sunroof makes the cabin feel a lot more bright and airy and I like that. Secondly I sometimes just want a bit of fresh air without having to fit wind deflectors or having my face ripped off by the wind.

·
Captain Slow
16,275 Posts
I like the fact on a hot sunny day when the car's been sat there getting hot, I can press the fob and it opens when walking back to it

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Or get both like me.
Dual climate is completely pointless for me, I only use my A/C every month/6 weeks to keep it working, the way the air moves in the cab with a sunroof is almost sexual. And also a lot better than the asthmatic climate control. My dads 12 year old golf had better climate control than mine has, mine just wont cool the car down on a 25+degree day!

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
Dual climate is completely pointless for me, I only use my A/C every month/6 weeks to keep it working, the way the air moves in the cab with a sunroof is almost sexual. And also a lot better than the asthmatic climate control. My dads 12 year old golf had better climate control than mine has, mine just wont cool the car down on a 25+degree day!
You're just jealous. I don't see the point in the dual climate bit, but I like the fact that its all electronic with no knobs (that have been known to break).

And I've never heard airflow being called sexual.....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts