Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've noticed a couple of things which I reckon could be useful for the classifieds:

1. The email notifications - When someone posts a new classified ad, I get an email alert about it (having subscribed to that part of the forum). Would it be possible for the notification to include the type of classified? I.e Wanted or For Sale? I ask this as I've had a few notifications where I thought it was someone selling something I'm looking for, only to discover that they're actually looking for the same thing as me

2. Locations in the ads - Would it be possible for the members location to be included automatically? In the "normal" threads it's included (if they've specified it) underneath their username/avatar. Just thinking it might make things a bit easier if they've specified collection only. I know we can always just PM them, but figured this might save everyone a bit of time

·
Founder (retired)
2,057 Posts
Hi Rob,

Many thanks for your feedback.

1. Unfortunately I am bound by the software maker with regards to features like that. I will however feed that back as its an excellent suggestion

2. I will be adding three new fields that everyone can complete manually... Location, Email Address, Telephone Number... they will be on soon.

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts