Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am part exchanging my car for a blue ST, it might sound like a silly question but do ford do black side stripe instead of the white as I will having black alloys and would like the stripe's to match just wondered if anyone could shed any light on this.

Leigh.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
while we are tailking stripes whats the opinion on this idea, anyone seen the black side stripes on the pumaspeed green RS ? was wondering how they would look on an e/o swapping the pumaspeed logo for mountune decals instead , feel free to shoot me down in flames just chucking a few ideas about as i dont want to follow what everyone else with an e/o has done

·
Registered
252 Posts
QUOTE(loko @ 13 Jan 2010, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>while we are tailking stripes whats the opinion on this idea, anyone seen the black side stripes on the pumaspeed green RS ? was wondering how they would look on an e/o swapping the pumaspeed logo for mountune decals instead , feel free to shoot me down in flames just chucking a few ideas about as i dont want to follow what everyone else with an e/o has done

You mean stripes like ours
but in a different colour!!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Ive seen the black stripes on the Pumaspeed RS and must say i thought it looked good. Id like black on my Sea Grey i reckon that could work quite well. It should work well on the EO ST with black stripes and mountune decals but id photoshop it first to get a good idea.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
QUOTE(carmsneil @ 14 Jan 2010, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You mean stripes like ours
but in a different colour!!
oops, wasnt copying honest, though the yellow on the white does look very good

QUOTE(Shaggy @ 14 Jan 2010, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ive seen the black stripes on the Pumaspeed RS and must say i thought it looked good. Id like black on my Sea Grey i reckon that could work quite well. It should work well on the EO ST with black stripes and mountune decals but id photoshop it first to get a good idea.
cue photoshop genius.....................anyone..............please..............ok i,ll get the crayons out

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
QUOTE(Leighgallagher87 @ 13 Jan 2010, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am part exchanging my car for a blue ST, it might sound like a silly question but do ford do black side stripe instead of the white as I will having black alloys and would like the stripe's to match just wondered if anyone could shed any light on this.

Leigh.

Hiya Leigh and
to the
club

As mentioned above, DMB supply lots of different colour stripes that will fit the ST, they also do a fading version which looks great. Have a look around the Members Forecourt and Photoshop forum for some pictures.

Here is a link to the DMB page with the stripes on: http://www.dmb.uk.com/cart.php?m=product_v...r_list&v=20

(Have you considered chequers instead of stripes? They also look fab
)

·
Registered
209 Posts
QUOTE(Donna @ 14 Jan 2010, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hiya Leigh and
to the
club

As mentioned above, DMB supply lots of different colour stripes that will fit the ST, they also do a fading version which looks great. Have a look around the Members Forecourt and Photoshop forum for some pictures.

Here is a link to the DMB page with the stripes on: http://www.dmb.uk.com/cart.php?m=product_v...r_list&v=20

(Have you considered chequers instead of stripes? They also look fab
)

My stripes courtesy of DMB graphics.

PC220578.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
I bought some black stipes with a fade out for my PB ST. I've not fitted them yet. Might slap them on today if i can source a claybar locally.. I bought mine from DMB.. good price at under £30 home.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts